slc ser A vrs ser C

vf816

Good morning,
I have a question in regards slc input output modules.I ask it here because i could not find anything on AB web site(they don't make it to user friendly for the beginner).
What is the major difference between ser A and ser C as far as compatibility in replacing one with the other.I have a need for a 1746-ow16 SER C but i have in hand a 1746-ow16 SER A.Other then one being an older version (SER A)Would the SER A work in place of the SER C.

Thank you for any help.

Similar Topics

I have a bad output module 1746-0A16 ser. C. I have a spare module 1746-0A16 ser. B I would like to use to replace this bad unit. What is the...
Replies
Views
hello, help-me please. I want to load user program into SLC 5/03 memory card. How i do it? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all, So a SLC 5/04 went down with a fault but ended up causing some trouble for other systems so they want a way to notify these other PLCs...
Replies
Views
Can somebody tell me if the rung comments and instruction comments are stored in the slc 500 controller or are they stored on you hard drive
Replies
Views
I'm ripping my hair trying to get my SLC 5/05 Ch 0 into User Mode. On the Channel Configuration dialog box "General" tab, Ch. 1 set for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom