WinCC Flexi 2008

mr.bubu

i have a new project to monitor the machine with use wincc..
My problem now How i can set the trend view at wincc to show 24hours trend
another things is how can i make every 24hours it will automatic save in 1 folder is for recording data in a a few months??
Can anybody explain to cause i'm not familiar this HMI software

You need a data log to get the data then display the data log in a trend. Siemens has some "Getting Started with WinCC Flexible" documentation that should show you just how to do this. Do a search on this site and you will find a link.

Similar Topics

Hi i m using wincc flexible. i have created a receipes..... i want to give a used defined receipes..........by operator example: i have given 4...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom