Problem with PLSY function (F1XS-Mitsubishis'PLC)

AlejoPendejo

Hello!

I am currently programming a stepper motor through F1Xs(Mitsubshi) PLC.

The problem I've got is that when I interrupt the PLSY function for an emergency, it locks and it does not allow to be executed again. It is wierd because then, it dis-locks when I repeat the secuence or I switch off the PLC.

I'have seen that there are 2 auxiliary relays M8147 and M8029 and the first one siwtches off once the PLSY function has been done it. However when I interrupt it, this is still ON, and I've tryied to force to OFF without success

Also I have been talking with Mitsubishi's technicians and they still haven't told me one solution.

Can anyone try to helpme??

Thanks!

The M8147 and M8029 you need to included in the same rung of yr PLSY function so they will work, use them as pulse bit to set an internal bit for your other rung usage, and reset those internal bit after used.
Hope this help.
Best Regards.

Thanks for ur request..
But I 'have already tried this and the problem is still happening.
I've written an email to Mitsubichi and they are trying to sort it out.
THANKS!