Equipment Uptime Update

Mr_Black

This is the code for the Uptime Calc, that I asked help on a few days ago. Thanks to Allen Nelson for pointing me in the right direction. I appreciate the help very much. I am the only controls tech at this plant and there is no one to help or ask an opinion most of the time. Again thank you.

Mr_Black :p

P.S. The next rung in the photo would not fit the screen but includes the MUL block for calculating the percentage of uptime.

code.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
I have a lot of different equipment that I inherited from my father's company, he allowed me to sell it, how can I do this? Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have the opportunity to buy some second hand unused components, they are Siemens motor modules, a CPU, inputs and outputs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am starting to Practice Equipment Phase program building(Batching). I am unable to find Add on Instruction "PMIntfc_LBSM" which is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a retired PLC developer and have some IDEC PLC equipment that was used for development that I would like to sell. Everything is in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom