Water Bottle Filler- Micro Logix 1100 Series A

zelfan90

I have implemeted all aspects into my my program for a water bottle filler. I have a conveyor, clamp, and water valve that fills up the bottle for 10 sec. per botttle. I have it set up if there is no workpresent it shuts down but no alarm. How would i make it to where it just shuts off and an alarm is sounded. What would i tie that too?

welcome to the forum ...

is this a "real-world" machine - or a simulated learning exercise? ...

we'll be glad to help either way - but it's going to be a lot easier for you and for us if we know what we're dealing with ...

This is a learning exercise

I figured out most of it. At the end i have added a counter that counts to 10 so you know how many water bottles there are in increments of 10. Although i need it to cycle through 10 times and it only does it once. Should i add a jumper at the end or a subroutine. P.S. (Im using RSLOGIX)