connect CPU313C-2DP with ABB Softstart"PST142-600-70"by PROFIBUS network

shaker Hosain

I have CPU313C-2DP , I want to connect it with ABB Softstart"PST142-600-70"by PROFIBUS network.
I set ABB Softstart as following :
Menu --> Setting --> Functional Settings -->Fieldbus -->
Fieldbus control yes .
Fieldbus type Others . //Used for other protocols than AS-Interface
Fieldbus address 4 . // my station address is 4.
Fieldbus auto disable yes.
I used "PDP22-FBP ABB" GSD file, and I used in Hardware Config. of S7 the "Softstart (V01)" module.
I think my configuration is right but I can’t find any connection (STOP light is ON , RUN light is flasher).
what are your opinion?

Similar Topics

I have CPU313C-2DP , I want to connect it with ABB Softstart"PST142-600-70"by PROFIBUS network. I set ABB Softstart as following : Menu -->...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom