please help..how to control a motor

adebabajide

good da everyone, i'm new to PLC programming and would like to ask if anyone can assist me with this problem.i want to write a project with SFC with action in ST ..
No simultaneous (concurrent) operation allowed.

If motor 2 changes state from ON to OFF, then motor 3 should start automatically after 5 secs. If motor 1 changes state from OFF to ON, then it shoud stop automatically after 10 secs...someone shoucl kindly assist me on how to solve this task as i'm a beginner with this.thank you

Perhaps you could show us what you have so far for the SFC so we can be sure we understand what you are trying to accomplish.

I'm a ladder logic guy and fairly new here. This sounds like a school assignment and we'll be glad to help, but first you must show your work. Tell us what you did and where you have problems. Ask specific questions about steps you need help on.

To ask for the answer up front is too much. We won't be helping you learn if we give you the answer. :)