Web access of Siemens MP277

pgirten

Hello,

Recently worked with a panel builder who had a setup with an S7-300 PLC and MP277 touchscreen. Once connected to the station's VPN, the touchscreen was operable via a webpage.

I want to get something like this set up with my designs and want clients to be able to use it as well. Need it to be operable via Internet Explorer (or Firefox, Chrome, whatever) so the client doesn't need WinCC.

I know how to set up a VPN to access HMI and PLC and drives. Can someone tell me what software/hardware I need to set up so that I can view and operate the HMI on a webpage once I'm on the VPN?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

I am working on a project where I need to create a visualization screen (HMI Panel or PC) using wincc tia portal v16. It will be connected to the...
Replies
Views
Hey, really simple one likely, but I am unable to gain access to our L85E processor web interfaces. We have flashed these into v.35 firmware which...
Replies
Views
Good day I have a Siemens 1214c DC/DC/DC and i have created a program, i have activated the web server access in the properties of the plc. I...
Replies
Views
Hey all. We have a Schneider LMC058 motion controller on a machine at work. It went out and we received a replacement controller. When I load...
Replies
Views
So the micrologix 1100 has a built in web server. I have been following the user manual 1763-UM002. After I enter in my controller's IP address...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom