Micrologix 1000 Analog Fault

kamran73

Im using AB micrologix 1000 Analog PLC for my own intrest. Im facing problem in startup as I switched on the power supply process shows red solid fault light. Im unable to communicate with PLC. Any body help me to over come this fault

Check your gear on another processor. If your gear works then...

You should be able to at least set up the 232 driver and see the processor in linx. If you can do that then you should be able to get online in 500 and reset the error. If you can not establish comm from linx then the processor is most likely bad.
I have had many 1000's go bad on me. Over time I have learned that exposure to vibration is the bigest killer of plc's there is. Just behind vibration is heat.
I know this is probably not the answer you want to hear. Sorry.