Where have Mitsu www-pages (meau) gone ?

That's strange Seppo. When I go to www.meau.com, it redirects me to:

http://www.meau.com/eprise/main/Web_Site_Pages/Public/P-Home

I don't know how these redirects actually work. Perhaps it's based on the incoming IP address (IOW, your IP address)? You might have gotten routed through an Asian based IP which redirected you to the Japanese home page?... :confused:

Try clicking directly on the URL I posted above...

beerchug

-Eric

Hi Seppo,

When I try the link in your post,
it's the same result as Eric wrote.

maybe you have some cookies on your drive?

regards

Rolf

panic mode said:
Why don't you tell us what manual you need and someone can email it to you.

Hello,
Yes I try to get information of Mitsu operator terminal E150ET, this is little terminal with eternet connection. Can it be used together with Mitsu FX1S-, FX1N- and Q-plc.
Regards
Seppo

I don't see it.
All E-series manuals are:
MA-00019-D 1.61MB PDF
MTA250-MTAG1 (MAC50-MAC90)

MA-00282-C 2.23MB PDF
E900/E910 installation guide

MA-00291-B 5.41MB PDF
E900 E910 INCLUDES MP+SWMTAWIN

MA-00310-G 3.06MB PDF
E-terminals, installation guide (excl E900,910)

MA-00378-B 5.40MB PDF
E900 E910 INCLUDES MP+SWMTAWIN US VERSION

MA-00379-A 1.55MB PDF
E900 E910 INSTALLATION GUIDE US VERSION

which one would you prefer?

Hello, your web-site goes to Japan and those pages do not have any E-terminals, only GOT-terminals.

Does somebody have paper document of operator terminal E150ET, this is special terminal with ethernet.

Regards
Seppo

Seppo said:
Your E-terminals web-site do not have any E150ET

The meau website you're looking for directs you to e-terminals.com for information about E-terminals. I see that the "ET" version is not listed, but maybe it's in the manuals?

I can't link to the manuals page, but if you go to the "downloads" page at www.e-terminals.com and choose "Manuals" / "Operator Terminals" / "E-Series", "Show Results" gets you to the manuals page. Scroll down near the bottom.

beerchug

-Eric

Hello Eric
E-terminals pages do not help, because Beijer do not have anything about E150ET termimal there. I think this terminal you can buy only from Mitsubishi in USA. I looked one week ago from meau.com pages and I found this terminal there, but now all the Mitsubishi USA pages are gone, and I cannot find information about E150ET terminal anymore. I have looked all URL that you and others has given to me, but all of them do not have information about the item. Is it really so that nobody can find any information about the Mitsubishi ethernet E150ET terminal. I know that you can bouhgt this unit in USA.
Reagards
Seppo