FTView-SE Event Triggered Popup

Hello All,

I am using FactoryTalk View-SE V5.0 CPR-9. I want to trigger a popup to open at every 11.00PM.
I have created Event to trigger the popup at 11.00PM.
I have used such events with RSView-32 where it works fine.

But now with FactoryTalk View-SE V5.0 CPR-9, this popup does get triggered. I tried to run the event from CommandLine, message in the diagnostics view says the event is running. For some reason the popup never opens.

Also, may I know if there is any other way to trigger the popup?

I appreciate all your suggestions in advance.

Best Regards,
Pramod

yeah, ran into the same problem. The message in the logger was something about "can't use display command from development and HMI server". Apparently, the event detector runs on the server and doesn't know where to open the display. Makes sense on a standalone, eh?
Anyways, I got around to it by putting a numeric keypad on a screen that is always opened and attached the "display myPopup" to its VBA change event. Then you just have to change the tag at the appropriate time (most likely with your PLC)
good luck,
tom