RSlogix5000 Trend capacity

Flopro98

I have a L32E, I have created 15 trend screens with 1 pen per screen. If I put each pen to the limit of 32,767 data points will this be to much for the system to handle?

The trends do not run in the PLC. They run on your PC.

Data is gathered from the PLC by RSLinx at the requested update rate, and the trend is created in the PC.

The only reason the trend exists in the PLC is to provide the trend configuration for other users who open the file.

Without knowing what PC system you have it is not possible to answer the question.

Similar Topics

Try to trend one scan signal in Rslogix5000 V19, but find sometime the pulse is missing in the trend. I use 1 ms sample period, the PLC scan time...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we need some guiding on how to do the Trend in RsLogix 5000 engineering software, to be able to trace some servomotors data. Can you...
Replies
Views
Simple question I hope: Where does RSLogix5000 (and the Trend Server) save the actual trend file on your PC? Not the Log file that you can...
Replies
Views
I am able to save a recorded trend to a log file. This file has an extention "TBS". For example "mytrend.tbs". Now I want to be able to open it in...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom