Why wont my project download?

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello everyone, I have a 5/03 processor and I can't get program to download. I have verified my program and it shows no errors. I can upload and the processor communicates just fine. Trying to download it says processor is not communicating. Thank you

open the offline file ... go to Controller Properties at the top of the project tree ... go to the Controller Communications tab ... set the entries on the top line (Driver, Route, and Processor Node) to the same settings that you used the last time you successfully communicated ... then try the Download operation again ...

Similar Topics

Running a new computer and installed Studio and Factory talk components. For Studio I installed every version up until 20 then I used Rockwell's...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't installed Unity Pro in years and needed to install it recently. I initially tried installing Version 11.1 and the whole...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a B&R X20 CP3584 controlling our printing press communications. The program on the compact flash card wont load, we were running...
Replies
Views
Doing a remote online with a customer on a 1756-L62 (NOT "S"!) in RemoteRun mode. Project is ver16.04 To reset faults the easiest way is put in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom