N7 integers

Mmancillas

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello fellows,

I have been trying to understand/learn how to use file N7 (integers)without much luck. Would anybody please post a brief explanation about this instruction and how to use it.. An example in a simple program will also be helpful.

Best Regards,
Manny

N7 is just a data file that contains Integers. You can use them in numerous ways. A common way to use them is to compare data (like counts) in your process.

You could use the EQU, NEQ, LES, LEQ, GRT, GEQ. You can also ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV.

ADD
Source A N7:0
Source B N7:1
Destination N7:3

This adds N7:0 and N7:1 and places the result in N7:3

You could also use the N7 file as you would bits (B3 file), by defining the address at the bit level, N7:0/0, N7:0/1, etc.