Factory Talk View Studio Question

argobamafan

Im finishing up an application and need to know how to setup a multistate ind to strobe multiple bit positions. example on the main screen i have an multistate indicator that shows guard door conditions and if i have multiple doors open i would like the indicator to strobe through them over and over. i know it can be done but i am looking for the most straight forward way to do it. any help would be appreciated.

I guess one way I do it.. is using 2 graphics stacked on top of each other. The open graphic is set visible when your bit is true (and it is brought forward).

Now the bit will need to toggle with something like listed above.

some type of bit set with a timer and reset. There are various ways to toggle a bit.