Link Citect SCADA and S7-200, Plz help !

dang1310

I'm using PLC S7-200, I wanna link it to Citect SCADA. After that, I want my data displayed on screen and I can adjust it. For example, Data's address is VD108, so How can I link this data to Citect's Tags, what's the address of this tag ?

Plz help me, Thank you.

You do that with OPC. Install the OPC Server for Siemens S7 and then in your Citect Scada, connect its OPC Client to the Siemens OPC Server. Install it from here:

http://www.matrikonopc.com/opc-drivers/opc-siemens-s7-plc/base-driver-details.aspx

Hope this was helpful

Wassim Daoud
Global Solutions Architect
Why use (and pay for) third party software if the driver for S7-200 is already available in Citect? And so is the help for configuring this driver.

And Wassim, would you be so kind to carefully read the 'New Here? Please read this important info!!!' item on top of this page item on top of this page?

Kind regards,

Last edited: