M340 %MWiXj

D_Mjr

Hello everyone.

I am new to this forum and new to PLC programming as well. I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate this forums help.

Being new to programming PLC's I have been thinking about the offset that the M340 requires for memory word access for the Vijeo Designer HMI runtime. As I created variables and assign the device address for the variable I come across this %MW or %MWiXj or others that are similar. I understand this the way the M340 communicated with the devices but do not understand how the device uses the (i) or offset.

Could someone give an explanation for me please. Briefly explain what the offset and perhaps a couple other things.

Must appreciation.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm using M340 (Schneider Electric) as modbus master. It works fine but if there is a disconnection with the slave, it stops working even after...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to send sms messages using SR2MOD03 with an M340 and can't find anything related to it on the internet, can you please help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom