Problem displaying Chinese text in Siemens TP177B

wjosephw

Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask advise to anyone who has encountered this problem of mine:

Setup:
software: WinCC flex 2008 sp1
hardware: TP 177B

I have a customer here in China and I need to put 2 languages on the TP (english and Chinese). When I downloaded the program all I can see on the TP if the chinese language is selected are SQUARES, not the chinese characters.
Strange for me because on the computer in WinCC when I toggle the editing language from English to Chinese I can see correctly the chinese texts.

The problem is the TP does not display correctly the chinese texts, as I mentioned I only see SQUARES. When I toggle to English language everything is normal.

thanks for all help!

Similar Topics

I am using a Micrologix 1400 talking to a Panelview Plus 400 with firmware 5.10 and using FactoryTalk View Studio - Machine Edition. When one...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have Simatic OP7 (DP) in project (connected to MPI), it works ok except one thing: When reading actual data from data block (s7...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to inmplement a runtime meter in one of our Siemens PLCs. I am using SFC3 to start/stop the runtime meter, and SFC4 to read the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a plc engineer and I have a job to do in the NIGERIA 25000 TON GRAIN SILOS STORAGE CONTROL PANEL. A problem where the panel is not...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom