Horn win cc

gandr

Hello everyone
i have a wincc project that includs a lot of alarms.
Does anyone know procedure to set up if one of these apear
to tern on the horn ???

By horn, do you mean a "real" horn ? If so, then one way to do is is this a "Signal Module". This is a card that goes in the WinCC station and closes a relay when an alarm comes in. It can be configured to respond to specific alarms or entire alarm classes.

If you've got v6 or newer of WinCC, you can also use the Horn configurator within wincc explorer, and either map it to an internal tag which can be used to sound a Wav file on the WinCC station, or map it to a tag in the PLC which can trigger an output.

If you've got an older version of WinCC such as v4 or v5 then you'd need an add-on called "Audio Alarm" to do this, if it's still available.

HELLO FRED
is used an v6 win cc.
i have in project about 1000 alarms.my question is if there is procedure
set up all the alarms that exists in project like a group and not to set up one by one because are a lot.

Yes. In the horn configurator, set the message class to 'Alarm', set the tag name that you want to activate, and leave all the other fields blank.

Then when *ANY* Alarm comes in it will activate that tag.