hi

upendra_sp

i want check out which alarm is ringing first out off 10 alarms
this ten alarm can ring at a time.

how can i identify which ringed first help me in this

Welcome to the Forum. To get the most out of our community, please read one of our guiding documents for format and style.

If your HMI system is where alarms are presented, and it lacks timestamping that is accurate enough to distinguish between ten simultaneous or near-simultaneous alarms, you need to move your diagnostic effort to a level that has higher resolution for time.

This usually means sorting or timestamping your data inside a logic controller.

hi Eddie

i am not using HMI, i am using PLC,consider this ten alarms are input the plc then how do you check which one is the first. i am new to this field

Explain to us EXACTLY what your system is... What kind of PLC? How are you detecting the alarms? etc., etc., etc.

We do NOT know your system and cannot read your mind. The best way to get the help you need is to provide us with the information we need.

this is my question, you have 10 alarms you need to find out which alarm has come fast.
take 10- alarms I1 to I10 inputs
please explain

this is my question, you have 10 alarms you need to find out which alarm has come first.
please explain[/quote]

this is my question, you have 10 alarms you need to find out which alarm has come first.
please explain

Not much detail, so the answer is going to have not much detail also.

If your PLC supports a FIFO (first in first out) use that. So if the first alarm is I4 load "4" into the first fifo register. If another alarm happens shift the fifo up one place and load that input # into the first register.

Ozee requested details earlier. If you supply the details someone with knowledge of that platform can give you a more detailed answer.

What's the betting that the next reponse is:-

please explain

Back
Top Bottom