Zelio smart relays

xelect

hello,
I'm new in the forum and my English is not very good, sorry.

I need to unlock the password from a Zelio smart relays SR2 to transfer the program to a PC.
how can I recovery the password?

thanks,
xelect

you will need to talk to the zelio distributors, prove ownership to get a master password from them. The other option is to wipe the programming by defaulting the module however I'm assuming you need to get at the program thats on it

Similar Topics

We have seen in earlier posts that these are all versions of Moeller smart relay, and some of the manufacturer's software can open ladders of...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon colleagues, a pleasure to greet you. In this opportunity I require some help from you. I am trying to make a shift register in...
Replies
Views
I have a zelio logic 2 smart relay on an alarm system. The relay is getting no inputs at all yet is showing the coil to be energised and the...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I want to use a Zelio to monitor pulses coming from a device. If the pulses are higher than 0.5Hz, then the output is on but if it drops...
Replies
Views
I want to be able to pause a zelio smart relay timer, so when the machine is running the timer times, then pauses when the machine is stopped then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom