Panel view

fons04

Hi, this is a simple question for you guys probably, can i fit a Allen Bradley PanelView with an Omron CQM1 CPU21? And if yes, how dealing with software, configuration? Thanks

Can you provide the forum with the complete catalog number of your panelview?

The protocol supported by each device will be the key to whether they will work together or not.

Similar Topics

I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a question, I would like to know if I can send an Excel file to an email from my panel view and see how it is possible to...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom