Trending in rsview32 7.5

pirottamario

Hi guys

I'm doing a project for 20 energy meters and i'm using micrologix 1100. I'm trying to do one screen in rsview for trending and datalogging and my problem is how to do a screen that will allow the user which meter will trend.

Thanks
Mario

In RSView 32 are you using the native Trending or are you using TrendX

In both cases you can put up to 16 pens in one trend and then select which pen you wish to display, one, several, all, or just some, but the way this is done depends on the answer to the first question.

In Native Trends you use control tags and I recommend reading chapter 13 of the user help manual that is normally loaded along with RSView 32

In TrendX the info is still available from the help menu but uses the trend properties box

I tend to prefer TrendX and I would create a seperate trend for each pen, or group your areas into two or more trends, switching on or off the pens I wanted to display.