Citect License availability

IainH

Has anyone else had problems getting hold of Citect Licences (dongles)?

I am based in the UK and have been waiting for 5 weeks for a dongle to get my development to proceed beyond the 15 minute trial session.

We are being told that there is at least a 7-14 day delay in getting the codes from Australia.

We're talking big bucks for somebody to type a few keys and generate a licence key, what is going on?

Iain

Iain
this is a new for me i'm also a user of citect SCADA but never faced such a problem? Why dont you directly contact Citect? they are really good in help. their mail ID is ==> [email protected].
Mean while can you help me in my problem. I have posted it in the same forum with a subject line cicode programming. if you want to help me my mail id is [email protected] hope you will help me.