S7-400

nibay

Hi
I am using 2 S7-400 plc which is working in redundancy mode
In this plc’s there was 9 no of IM connected through MPI,
Some time this mpi going to foult I Want this Fault Massage in Win-CC But I Don’t What I am doing for this.

Kindly Help Me (y)(y)(y)

I think these "IM" modules are connected via Profibus, not MPI.
Maybe the "IM" are IM153-2 or IM153-3. These are ET200M with redundancy capability.

S7-400 and/or DP i/o in a redundant configuration isnt trivial. I dont think you can rely on getting enough info in a forum like this.
It may be necessary with some real training at a Siemens training center. This training should cover also how to create a WinCC with redundancy and system messages from the PLCs in a redundant configuration.

hi jesperMP,

Yea This Is Connected in Profibus,csn any system block avalable in plc with help this we can generat massage in win cc??