Problem with multiple instance

Hej Berra.

We cannot see everything in these screenshots.
It may be that your FB and UDT, or the DB and the UDT, or the call of the FB has become unsyncronized. Try a Check Block Consistency. This works wonders to resolve all such errors, maybe it cleans up something you werent even aware of.
If that doesnt fix it, then zip and post your code of both the UDT, the FB, and the code that calls the FB. Put it in a library in stead of a full STEP7 project. In that way it becomes much smaller.

Hi Jesper
ihope you can help me whit this,

Look in the pdf file and see what a get when i open block 410

And i can´t do a check block consistency

/ Berra

Update the Block interface, I think u have changed the udt after making the block.

PS. For the easy of taking relevant screenshots, use ALT+PrintScr to take shot of active window.

Last edited:
Timestamp problem may occur if you change a variable type in a FB or if you add or remove something from the interface of the block.

In your case you probably changed your UDT and then after didnt update block call.

In order to overcome this. In LAD/STL/FDB program right click your block FB1 and click Update Block Call or

In LAD/STL/FDB program click File > Check and Update Accesses

There should be a third way but couldnt figure it out now.

You dont really tell us anything useful.

Berra said:
And i can´t do a check block consistency
Why ?
If the check block consistency fails, it is probably because you must decide to do something, like adapting some code to reflect other code changes. The check block consistency will tell you where something goes wrong, if not exactly what to do.

Post the full relevant code as a zipped library project. As suggested several times already.

Hi the problem with the block consistency is SOLVED thanks to you guys. the udt was change but i didn´t could see it.