FTView script

spike24

I'm looking for VB script that I can embed in a FTView PB to download an .acd file to a ControlLogix processor over RSLinx

If what you want to do is at all possible, I would expect that the only way would be to have RSLogix5000 installed on the machine and figure out a way to control it through either a command line or a vba inerface, to perform the download.

I could be wrong on this, but it's my best guess.

I have the standard version of RSLogix5000 and the Pro version of RSLogix500. RSLogix500 Pro has a VBA interface though which you can write macros to do certain things. I have never explored this feature and I don't even know if it exists in any version of RSLogix5000.

There are some expert folks who frequent this forum who may be able to confirm or dispell my beliefs about this, so you might have to wait for one of them to chime in.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Paul