S5 plc control drive by using FB

mr.bubu

Dear buddy,

I have problem to know the old version siemens S5 plc can communicate with drive, kindly can u give some ideas how it's function by using FB??

Another things how S5 and drive can communicate with using CS51(communication type) and USS(Protocol).

If you have idea or website reference to know the detail how it's function can u give a some idea.

Similar Topics

I do programming in GX developper for ABB drive model ACS 550 control via modbus communication in FXCPU PLC,I can read the Data of drive...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that had an integrator come in and try to setup a small system using Automation Direct P3-550 CPU. The drives are AB Powerflex...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can give me some advice on how this can be done. My boss wants to take a unidrive servo drive controlling a servo motor that will be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Im currently doing a project where i am having move a motor to any given position fwd and rev.I was given a s7-300 plc with anologue in...
Replies
Views
Sir, I want to know how can I configure START / STOP command for AC Drive ( power flex 700 ) with PLC ( CLX )through control net bus. Give in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom