which control option some one opt?

If it is 1 Km then its not too big area , Be specific which type of Control you are asking for,
May be Distributed Control system is what you are asking.
USe Digital and Analogs Junction Box of IP 65 and take all the signal and digital cables to Control Room .
Be specific How many DO,DI,AO,AI,RTD are there then u can easily choose the Type of PLC.

It is way too little information to decide such a critical technology.

It could be that you need a DCS style control system.
In that case Foundation Fieldbus or Profibus PA would be the natural choice.

Or you may need a PLC style control system.
In that case, I would consider Profinet or Ethernet/IP or similar.
And then the ethernet network should be setup in a redundant fiber backbone.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a delta VFD ,it's control signal is from 0..10V or in Mamps (no -10..10v) my plc is 1251dc/dc/rly with analog output 0..20ma...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom