ESA touch PC VT505W

mraj2001

Hi,
I have a display & touch screen of ESA model: VT505W. I want to take back up of project through VT win software. This project is Single VT type designed by manufacturer of machine. This project is *.vts type but when I upload through my PC using VT win software the back up is started as *.bin type and it is uploaded completely. I read the help menu but there is not complete details.
Hi any geneous can help me to get back up.

mraj2001:cool:

Similar Topics

Dear All, I am facing problem in touch panel of ESA{505W,v 1.17,Italy}. Problem is that when I touch some buttons on screen it doesn't...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a very old project (more than 20 years ago) made for a VT-570 I should open, mostly to understand which data are exchanged with...
Replies
Views
Hiii, guys I need to take backup from esa vt series hmi like vt 310w n vt 170w . Plz tell me how to get it. Also I have vt 5.17 version and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom