Hitachi Hizac EM PLC, how to upload the program, what software ?

userxyz

Hi,

Today I tried to upload the program loaded in a Hitachi Hizac EM PLC. I never worked with such PLC and the reason why I need the program is to convert the code into S7 code.

So I searched on PLCS and I found some information on how to communicate, these are the steps I've taken:

1. donwload the software from:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=9116&highlight=hitachi+hizac
actsipe.zip

2. Installed it on an old laptop that has a serial subD COM port (COM1).

3. Made a cable with these connections ( comes from http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=12469&highlight=hitachi+hizac):
SUB D FEMALE TO MALE
2 ---------------- 3
3 ---------------- 2
5 ---------------- 5
6 ---------------- 4
7 ---------------- 8
8 ---------------- 7

4. Made a connection with the PLC at the customer his installation:
Image0008.jpg

5. Tried to make a connection... but doesn't work.

I used the default connection settings:
9600 bps, Stopbit 1, Parity None

The front switch on the CPU is setted on COM2.

Anyone who has experience with these type of PLC's and how to communicate with them ??

Thanks in forward,

Kind regards,
Combo

CPM-E3 Hitachi

Hi guys!

I made the above mentioned cable and tried to connect to a CPM-E3 but without any succes. Then I tried it with a normal nullmodem cable with the same results.

I tried both Actwin 3.16 and Actsipe. Both give me an error when I try to connect. Actsipe gives a message that:
"The PLC is not receiving! (CTS problem)"

I tried it with the switch both in Com1 and Com2 positions.

Any help is welcomed!

Hi guys!
I made the above mentioned cable and tried to connect to a CPM-E3 but without any succes. Then I tried it with a normal nullmodem cable with the same results.
I tried both Actwin 3.16 and Actsipe. Both give me an error when I try to connect. Actsipe gives a message that:
"The PLC is not receiving! (CTS problem)"
I tried it with the switch both in Com1 and Com2 positions.
Any help is welcomed!
Cable should work. You configured program to use proper com port @computer? (not the one at PLC) - if you are using USB<->COM adapter, MAKE SURE your "COM[x]" is x in range between 1-4. anything else will not work :unsure: (because from 5-9 its a virtual port, had problems w/ my freebasic app when my adapter got COM9 address >_<)
COM2 position @ PLC is for RX/TX w/ computer, COM1 is for RX/TX with data manager (another hardware i dont have manual and neither a clue how to send/recv program from it :cool:)

Hizac em plc

Hi guys

I have a client who has a hizac em plc and i want to download the programme.what sort of cable do i use and i need the software to be able to load the programmme onto my laptop.

Please help.

Hi Lazzie!

The cable at the top is good.

Look for VEM_D11.ZIP on the Net. It runs under DOS, but works (Actsipe).

BR

Hizac em software

Thanks Pacak

I downloaded Actsipe but the software does not give me the option of creating or downloading a programme.I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME RUNNING THE MACHINE.

your help is geatly appreciated

Hi
I have a HIZAC EM, but I don't know connect it with PC. Because not com port .
Can you help me about cable ?
CPM-E2
imgres

Hi guys!

I have to tell that I've only worked with the CPM-E3 CPU and only uploaded the soft from it, so we could switch to an Omron.
I do not realy know how to write and download a program into the CPU (it must be very rudimentary under DOS).

I worked with this documentation from Lighthouseplcs:

http://www.lighthouseplcs.com/Catalogs/EM2_054X.PDF

I'm affraid that in the case of the CPM-E2 there is no serial port so you have to use a handheld programmer (PGMJ-R2, see page 132)

Best regards,
Attila