Beckhoff CX9000 Stuck in Config Mode

I have a cx9000 that has started up and will not get out of config mode. The power LED is Blue. I have reset to factory defaults, forced it in and out of config mode and nothing seems to get it out of this mode. Since then I have had to replace this particular one with a new module, but am still wanting to get the original back into working order so I can put it into my spare parts. If you know how to get it back to working order please let me know, as my facility runs 250-300 of these modules all the time.

no, all the dip switches are in the down position. i have used dip switch 1 to reset it back to factory defaults, and have also used dip switch 4 to force it in and out of config mode. nothing seems to get it out of this mode though.

How do you do this on a 9020? There are no dip switches?
Has this controller ever been in Run Mode? If it has, there are a few things that can prevent it from going back into run mode such as a corrupt configuration. You will have to reconfigure with System Manager.