Temperature Reading check

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I'm about to load a program I had to edit and want to see if someone wouldn't mind taking a look to see that I have selected the correct integers to interface with Quick Panel HMI. I want to be sure that my tank temperature and set points i've listed below will be correct to use as the tags for my HMI, to display what it is I need displayed. I have a SLC5/03 and Quick Designer v3.7 software, using RTD's for temp. I thank you for whatever help you can be.

Station 8 Tank Temp N140:43 Set Point N140:3
Station 14 Tank Temp N140:56 Set Point N140:16
Station 15 Tank Temp N140:58 Set Point N140:18
Station 19 Tank Temp N140:62 Set Point N140:22

If N140:3 is the Station 8 Setpoint, I suggest that you label it in the program Database to be "Station 8 Setpoint". Right now it has no label, so I can't verify what it is.

If N140:18 is the Station 15 Setpoint, I suggest that you label it in the program Database to be "Station 15 Setpoint". Right now it has no label, so I can't verify what it is.

If N140:22 is the Station 19 Setpoint, I suggest that you label it in the program Database to be "Station 19 Setpoint". Right now it has no label, so I can't verify what it is.

Last edited: