RSLinx

josesaucedo

I have installed and uninstalled the rslinx in my loptop, but I can't make it to open. I click on the icon, seems like it is loading but nothing comes up. I installed an older version, I guess 2.22 or something like that and that one works, then I went with the latest version 2.56, but again i have the same problem.
The reason I want to installed a latest software is because I want to use the USB to serial port adapter. In the instalation manual says that the driver for it comes already with versions 2.4..something and later.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks guys.

Its probably already running as a service ( default setup). Look at the task bar, do you see the RSLinx icon? If so click on it.

You may want to disable it running as a service and start it manually. See picture below for how-to disable it.

Disable_RSLinx_as_Service.jpg