siemens starter kits

yea they are pretty straight forward, not to mention you only have one software package to purchase to program your HMI/PLC. I have done some slick applications with it and they are ROCK SOLID!!

Steve

I bought the "kit" through my distributor, I get pnp pricing and could help you out with that if need be. I got the s7-1212c, and a 10in kdp series monitor I think.....dont have that spec in front of me, but it really was very straight forward, and you can drag and drop tags....saving TIME..etc...

do you work for a company or yourself? regarding the pnp pricing

steve

Similar Topics

I need to change a parameter to a drive in Starter. I know just enough about Starter to get me in trouble. Is this correct procedure.... When...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am interested in buying a Siemens starter kit. I came across this site, realpars.com Does anyone know if this is a reputable company?? Any...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Simens CU320 drive controller that I wish to connect to via the X127 ethernet port. The unit communicates with the CPU vua...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have connected ethernet cable with my laptop and the s120 control unit. setup my laptop ip 169.254.11.1 and subnet mast 255.255.0.0 ...
Replies
Views
I would like to do an auto tune on a Siemens drive in an existing project in Starter. I have looked at the manuals and some videos but most...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom