RsLogix 5000 No SCP instruction

ddnnis

What is the best instruction in RSLogix 5000 for replacing the RSLogix 500 SCP intruction. I've been told there is a download thatsomeone developed that replicates the SCP instruction. Just curious.

Thanks

You can setup the Analog Input module to do the same thing that the SCP instruction does in RSLogix 500.

Go to the properties on the module, go to the channel, you can set Input Min/Max and Output Min/Max. But I think they call it Engineering Units.

Unless you want to change the Min/Max on the fly...

The math behind the SCP isn't too difficult.

I think I posted the wrong formula, sorry... I'll take a second look.

You can roll your own using "Add on Instructions" or use the attached AOI which was a download from the Rockwell website. You will need to save the file as SCL_AOI.L5X then import AOI in your program.

Last edited: