Plc selection

raulconnected

Dear friends,
among the plcs offered by ab, mitsibishi and siemens, which one offers more flexibility and got the best programming software..
I have heard that for some brands of plc's you cant program it from any system. Is it true?
Communication options wise which plc is d best?
Pls do reply

with luv
raul

mitsubishi is a gud option for the communication issue. but siemens programming software is the best among all these.

I recommend you logix 5000 series of PLC. I didn't use before Mitsubishi but I well know Siemens and AB. But main objective shoud be your requirements. You decide as your needs like flexibility, price, easy programming, command profile, communication capabilities and possible futur enlargement needs.

I think Siemens are best, I certainly dont like AB.

But check out Vipa, you can use the same programming-software as Siemes, but PLC from Vipa are cheaper and much much faster.

Vipa is also made in Germany.

I dont understand why npt many people use this!