RSlinx to Windows 7

baler

Hi fellows:
I'm having a problem installing RSlinx 2.56.00 to my laptop running Windows 7. I understand that both are not compatibles, but there is a way to make them work.
In this case the install wizard goes all the way up to the point at wich will start the installation of RSlinx, and stops with a message telling me that the installation has been interrupted.
Can any one tell me what is that I have to do to be successful in the installation?. Thank you very much. baler

Herm... I installed 2.56 on W7 Ultimate 64 bit without any problems. Maybe you should install it in compatibility mode. Google it if you are not familiar.

Similar Topics

I recently changed to a new laptop and still have access to the old files. Does anybody know the location of the file that stores the configured...
Replies
Views
Recently, I tried connecting to an Allen Bradley Compactlogix PLC (trying both USB and ethernet using a USB to Ethernet converter) that I am...
Replies
Views
Can RSlinx be installed on Windows 10 home? If so does anyone have the procedure do this? Does a person need to install it using compatible mode...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to know if any of you tried RSLinx Classic with a 64-bit operating system. We currently have a computer with RSLinx Classic but...
Replies
Views
So I just had a update on Windows 10 on two separate PC's and both are failing on RSWho anyone else having the issue? Both are the same issue...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom