Needed HMI advise

jcp

Hi Friends;
I just develop the star delta and reverse forward of induction motor logic in rslogix 5000 version 13 with rs emulator version 13.Now i want to develop HMI for that in which i want to display the status and as well as some buttons for reset and acknowldge. I want please advise a free hmi software which communicate with emulator via rslink. and where from i download it?
I have TT4000 but i can not understand that because some features locks by the Solar turbines Inc.
Thanks

Perhaps a trial version of RSView? I don't think you're going to have much luck finding a free HMI that communicates with RSEmulator via RSLinx. You might ask Archie if his VB project could talk to Linx.

Hi Friends;
I just develop the star delta and reverse forward of induction motor logic in rslogix 5000 version 13 with rs emulator version 13.Now i want to develop HMI for that in which i want to display the status and as well as some buttons for reset and acknowldge. I want please advise a free hmi software which communicate with emulator via rslink. and where from i download it?
I have TT4000 but i can not understand that because some features locks by the Solar turbines Inc.
Thanks