Unidrive Schematics

Rjay

Hello Folks,

I have a Control Techniques 2203 Unidrive running at 230VAC. Does anyone know where I can get the schematics for the output section of this drive. I have all the operator manuals that I can download from Emerson and I have scoured the internet to no avail. Also, I have contacted Emerson and they won't give them out (very helpful for questions though) I need detailed schematics of the output stage (IGBTs) and the current transformer circuit in order to troubleshoot at the pc board level.

I appreciate any help on this...or perhaps point me in a better direction.

Thanks,

Rjay

Sorry but i dont think there will be any schematic diagrams for this, you just have to open whole things and check part by part, but mostly the problem will be on power card which content surface-mounted ic with programming chip, you just have to order from the manufacturer(if they willing to sell it).
hope this help.
BR,Tay

http://rapidshare.com/files/92404187/Commander_SE.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/166017533/UD45_Iss0802_CCT.pdf
freq01fa5.gif