Couldn't find the 315T-2DP in the catalogue

hagos

Dear Folks,

I'm trying to configure a 315T-2DP CPU (6ES 315-6TH13-0AB0), but I couldn't find it in the HW catalogue.

I'll appreciate if some one can help on where to find it.

Many thanks & regards
Hagos

Hi,

hor configuring that you need:

STEP 7 V5.4 + SP2 or higher and S7-Technology V4.1 option package

So I would guess you are missing the option package?

In HW Config check the hardware catalogue selection profile. (Just above PROFIBUS-DP). Most probably Standart is selected. You should change this to Simatic Technology-CPU. Then you can add your T CPU to your project.

What is your application with Tech CPU? In Turkey T CPUs are not popular but I am curious over them. How do you program Tech Blocks? In what application do you require T CPUs?. Thanks.