TSX Micro 3705

Hi, everyone. I'm trying to communicate with a PLC TSX MIcro 3705 using FIX Intellution or Lab Windows CVI, but I can't communicate.
I've tried configuring the TER port like a Modbus slave, but I can't talk with the PLC. I don´t know if I'm using the correct Modbus registers or what is the problem, I need help!!!!!!!

Francisco,

Have you verified your cable you are using is properly pinned? You also might want to see if Intellution or Lab View has a Unitelway Driver, since this is the protocol that comes standard on a TSX37 PLC.

Regards,
Eric

More info

I´m using the TSXPCU1031 cable that this PLC uses to interface with computer, but it could be the wrong cable?

Fix Intellution have a Unitelway driver, but it seems only works with TSX17 or TSX47 and where can I find how the registers are managed?

Thanks if someone can help me with this new info,

Fco Calleja