OT- Laptop bag/rucsac/case

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
I am interested in what you guys use.. I have a large messenger type bag with lots of storage that I use but it is proving impractical and am considering a rucsac type. Typical loading with be a 15" laptop, power brick, battery slice, A4 notebook and a 'ton' of PLC adaptors ..although lately I have been taking the 'basic load' rather than the kitchen sink lol

i recently bought a rucsac for our new 15" laptops with lots of space for different cables, tools and documentation when your running around the plant :)

You can not find bag too big to put in there all adaptors needed. Think about normal bag, with separate bag for adaptros (like I do).

Homer, I used to do that but no good for airlines due to only 1 carry on bag allowed... unless i shove bag 2 in my luggage and hope it doesnt get lost in transit or stolen.

Thanks for suggestions so far