FactoryTalkView/ActiveX

VRBASGRAD

I am developing application in FactoryTalkView SE and I am using third party ActiveX symbol library from Iocomp.
Problem with those symbols is that you can not access animation properties, particularly in my case is COLOR properties.
I am using Linear Gauge symbol to represent level of the tank,everything is fine showing the level but I also have to make BACKGROUND color to go Blink/YELLOW and Blink/RED which is not accessible from the animation properties.
Yellow is warning when tank reach 6'' from the top and Red is actual alarm when level reach 2'' from the top.
I already develop code to do this using Original FT Arrow Gauge.
It is pretty simple how it works on value 1 background goes yellow on value 2 background goes red.
Can somebody please explain to me how to develop code for symbol that does not have animation properties?

Thx