Winccflex Logging and trends

Dentim

Hi,

I want to create following function.
an analog value is logged into log "Today"
each day the log "today" should be copied to log "Yesterday" en "Today" should empty itself

Both logs should be able to become visible in a trendview, 1 static (yesterday) and one still updating (today)

so far I tried on log "Today" method: raise event when full: copy to yesterday + empty itself.
But when i want to look at the two logs with trendviews the "Yesterday" trend doesn't display anything.

Can anyone offer some help?

Similar Topics

I am using the time interval logging functionality on a MP377 panel. Log files are periodically copied and stored onto a flash card, so far so...
Replies
Views
Hello ! Can somebody help me with report of production in winccflex 2008. Now I can see and can print only last cycles of production, and I want...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I was wondering if it is posible to communicate an S7-1200CPU with a WinccFlex runtime (running on a PC) via Internet. I don't...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have problem with screen in winccflex 2005&2008. When start runtime start screen is normal,but when go to the other screen and back to...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I have a problem with StartProgram command in Flex. I made an application in Borland C++ builder what works with files from the current...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom