Rs 5000 mam

The first MAM is an absolute home position. Just need to be able to have alternitive home positions for this servo.

Why bypass it?
If it's running, issue a MAS, update the position in the MAM to the new target, and re-issue the MAM.

If it's not running, just update the target position, and run it.

DO NOT USE THE SAME CONTROL TAG FOR MULTIPLE MOTION INSTRUCTIONS. Just sayin'

Peter might have better information on this, as he's somewhat familiar :) with the motion controller

Similar Topics

No stranger to motion. Historically, always programmed MAM in either real units or % of planner values in axis configuration. Ran across someone...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have an intermittent issue on a CompactLogix 1769-L30ERM with firmware 28.11. When I get to the machine, all conditions for...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if there is a position tolerance parameter that controls the PC flag on MAM instructions? We're measuring a conveyor index and...
Replies
Views
I am using rslogix 5000 version 27, A L71 PLC, A kinetix 5500 servo drive. With MAM instruction used for motion. This is used to feed steel...
Replies
Views
If I understand this right if the frame clamp complete os goes true and triggers the MAM the MAM well stay active until complete or if a MAS is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom