How to direct report rsview to excell

wiwie

I wish to make report in the form of excell of PLC tag by continue each;every 5 minute in course of, without having to depress any, become so position rsview32 of running, hence strarting to detect value of tag until rsview32 stop, how his VBA, request to assist me

i'm not exactly of what your asking, but here goes.

to record data in rsview you need to set up the data collection routine.

using rsview vba, create the report to write to excel.

rsview automatically created a new log file at midnight (you can change it), but you are limited to a 24 hr period.

create a report generation screen.
the user must then press the button to generate the report.
you do have 1 problem, you cannot be recording data and creating the report at the same time.

regards,
james