MOVE Instruction

franchois13

Hi Guys,

Could anyone please give simple explanation and if possible a practical and a bit easy to understand application in a machinery of 'move' plc instruction...tried the one on this website but just a bit confused...

thanks...

lets say you wanted to have a 24 hour downtime reading on a piece of equipment that rolls over every day at 9 am.

once the clock hits nine you could "move" the current days downtime register into the previous days downtime register. after that rung you could then "move" a 0 back into the current days downtime register to start the new day back at zero.

hope that helps.

Similar Topics

I want to change my vision system program using a micrologix plc. The vision system uses binary inputs, bits 0 thru 7 to determine program #. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using 2 MOVE instructions in Studio 5000 logic designer to move 2 different values in the same destination tag N7[190]. Two...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm working with twdlmda20drt and i was wondering if there is a move instruction in twidosuite cause i cant find it and i may need in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I currently have a system where data is scanned into a system and in the fc is a move instruction which I move a '00' on the input and...
Replies
Views
Hey I'm new to rs logic 5000 I have the basics but I'm getting confused with this mvm instruction. Can anybody bum it down for pls Thanx in advance
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom