Start-up problem

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I have finished writing my program, tested it, and all is working well! This is thanks to all of the support I have received on this web site. So, Thank you all for your help. I do have one little problem. Each time the processor is turned-off and then back on, there is an output that is always on. I tried toggling the bit before a download and it doesn't help. Any suggestions, always appreciated. Thank you.

Similar Topics

hi guys , i need some help as im trying to do a project of a tank has 3 level sensors s1(ground sensor),s2(middle sensor),s3(top sensor) and 3...
Replies
Views
I am having issues with communicating with some armorstarts that I am working with. The part number is: 284D-FHB4P5D-10-RR This is a 240VAC...
Replies
Views
Once i finished preparing to add three analog values to be on trends, then i stopped the datalog models and it was working ok but starting back...
Replies
Views
I am using durus development software of GE FANUC. i want to know how will i develop a logic for operating an output with only one start and stop...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with a Fanuc R-J3ib controller. I’ve written a new program for crash recovery, but can’t get the program to run without pressing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom