Data Highway + Breakout Adapter?

mmp

I'm quoting a system upgrade for a client who has a legacy ISA card, 1784-KTX. For the upgrade I want to replace it with a 1784U2DHP (USB Data Highway Plus). The way the ISA card interfaces with the system is through 3 screw terminals. The new USB adapter will instead have the standard DH+ connector on the end of it. A gentleman I spoke with at Rockwell recommended I get a third party adapter that will convert to three wires or a breakout, rather than pig-tailing the connector. I haven't been able to find anything with a quick search but I'm guessing someone here has used such a thing.

Any recommendations?

Awesome. That helps a bunch. Ideally if I have to pigtail it I would prefer to not have to destroy the $1500 cable, so it would be nice to find a cheap female (asuming the 1784U2DHP is male) connector to plug it into and just pigtail that connector.

If I remember, AB used to send out the 9-pin to round connector with all the PLC5's. There has got to be some available somewhere.